This is my website
After considerable amount of time here are some analysis based on data collected from google analytics .
1. I get many first time vists ( 85%) . But 14% second time visits is something good . It means people come back 🙂
2. The number of vistors is low , but yet significant Around 2k visits a month( I know many tech blogs get this traffic in a day ) But mine is not a tech blog .
3. Many people aspiring for IAS and using internet are in bangalore 10 times Delhi . So market for internet solutions is in Bangalore only .. It s abysmally low else where . People searching for “IAS coaching” is highest in Bangalore ( around 500 people a mnth) and next in Delhi followed by Chennai .
4. People of late have started using “namma ias” as search string . Now more than 50% of clicks I get from this search string which means people see me as a entity .Earlier I used to get clicks from mainly “IAS coaching bangalore” string .
5. Most people send good amount of time on my site which shows it is informative .
6. The problem is about bounce ratio .. No idea how to control it .
7. Most people use Firefox than IE to come to my website which means people are in SW industry / than laymen .
8 . The conclusion is that people know me .. People know Namma IAS exists , but people are hesitant to try I guess . A open invitation to all ..
There is no use people discuss “Is it good? Do they do this that in some forums . The best way is to experience the innovative learning at Namma IAS . Attend the classes … drop in on Saturdays/Sundays and experience for yourself — Namma IAS
The work mainly now remains how to make people experience the newness ..:)